Artist: Vision Lab
Product Type: Apparel
"The many faces of Collective Vision united by the mandalic eye-field suggest both expansion of consciousness and sharing of consciousness with other beings. The painting was based on a profoundly ego dissolving entheogenic mystical trance where I heard the words, 'Infinite Oneness... the Oneness should never forget the Infinitude and the Infinitude should never forget the Oneness..." Alex Grey
We have partnered with Vision Lab to design and sustainably manufacture the new CoSM Collection line. Visit their site for Wholesale Information, to find out more about their initiative to spread conscious art to the world, and how they are raising the bar for the clothing industry.
This racerback tank is constructed with an elongated, form fitted silhouette, slim straps and shirttail hem. Created using soft recycled fabric engineered with breathable moisture wicking technology, you'll stay cool and dry whether you're practicing yoga or dancing the night away.
- Shirttail hem and racerback cut keep you covered and moving freely
- Four way stretch fabric moves with your body
- Breathable, moisture wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Superior print quality retains vibrancy wash after wash
- Recycled contents created from plastic bottles
- Pre-shrunk, wrinkle free, and antibacterial
F A B R I C - 92% Recycled Polyester / 8% Spandex Blend
O R I G I N - Made in USA
C A R E - Machine wash / Tumble dry