Artist: Vision Lab
Product Type: Apparel
"One Morning, a series of seven visions flashed into my mind. As soon as I drew one image, another replaces it until I had drawn a complex seven-stage journey of a wanderer discovering the spiritual path, having an introduction to his own true nature, embodying that truth, and reentering society. Nature of Mind is my homage to the artists and wisdom masters of Tibet. The Tibetan Buddhist teachings known as Dzogchen were the inspiration for these visions."
We have partnered with Vision Lab to design and sustainably manufacture the new CoSM Collection line. Visit their site for Wholesale Information, to find out more about their initiative to spread conscious art to the world, and how they are raising the bar for the clothing industry.
This racerback tank is constructed with an elongated, form fitted silhouette, slim straps and shirttail hem. Created using soft recycled fabric engineered with breathable moisture wicking technology, you'll stay cool and dry whether you‰۪re practicing yoga or dancing the night away.
- Shirttail hem and racerback cut keep you covered and moving freely
- Four way stretch fabric moves with your body
- Breathable, moisture wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Superior print quality retains vibrancy wash after wash
- Recycled contents created from plastic bottles
- Pre-shrunk, wrinkle free, and antibacterial
F A B R I C - 92% Recycled Polyester / 8% Spandex Blend
O R I G I N - Made in USA
C A R E - Machine wash / Tumble dry